Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I never thought id see the day..

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
My truck is in the SHOP 'smiliedoh'

Yes its true, i just dont have the time to complete the little things from the swap so i drove it down to a friend of a friends shop to have them button it all up for me.
All that im having them do is vacumm system, o2 sensor, fix the fuel lines permanantly (JB weld failed me) and replace the steering box i fried from turning the 36's without the lines hooked up. I know its just little things but right now im trying to graduate and dont have the time...dont hate me 'hiding_smilie' haha

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
HOW DARE YOU BRING IT TO A SHOP!

haha nah its cool man. i think we all understand. plus at least everything is going to be fixed all at once

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Wait a goddang second there...who did your lift and gears skan?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Wait a goddang second there...who did your lift and gears skan?

Lift was done by the previous owner. If I was the one putting on the lift then I woulda done it MYSELF!

And the gears I only sent out to a shop because you have to KNOW what you're doing with gears, you can't wing it :p You've got no excuse with those minor repairs that had to be done smilietease

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Well its understandable, but my truck VERY rarely goes to a shop....
The trans rebuilt will be done by a shop though... Not something i want to do honestly...

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
At least i should get a good deal since i dropped it off with a backseat full of beer :D

I will agree skan that gears suck. I did the 3.73LS when I rebuilt the rear of the Firebird and after that im fairly certain i will have the new axles regeared for me for the F150

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts