Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I need some Pics

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
The drama and tension is building....

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Must be the super hippie moderator power trip. Kinda like an acid trip I suppose...

Michigan
Anyone got a pic of Skan with his peach fuz on his chinny chin chin lmao! I remember that pic! I kinda see the similarities!!! Screw it lol everyone of my threads go south fast lol, dont matter i like the random BS ing

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Anyone got a pic of Skan with his peach fuz on his chinny chin chin lmao! I remember that pic!
Peach fuzz my a$$. I can grow more hair on my face than you can grow on your head!

95bronk said:
I kinda see the similarities!!! Screw it lol everyone of my threads go south fast lol, dont matter i like the random BS ing
Sorry for perpetuating the off-topic-ness. If you've got more questions about the fan mod please feel free to ask :)

Michigan
Kinda like an acid trip I suppose...
HAHA While on a acid trip, dont go from carpet to lenolium! it feels like your falling in a hole, just stay in your safe place. LMAO that dude was hallarious on comedy centeral

Michigan
If you've got more questions about the fan mod please feel free to ask
Errrrrrr not that i can think of.... Yea your always the one bringing the hijacking to my threads! lmao i dont care lol im a whatever kinda guy

Michigan
Maby you can use your E fan to shave? Leaning towards back on topic maby? lol YEA RITE

Way too late and way too corny Skan...
Agreed! lol

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Yeah, on a serious note, that is a good diagram Chris. You always contribute great info. Thanks!

Michigan
That or kicking...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah, on a serious note, that is a good diagram Chris. You always contribute great info. Thanks!
Thanks brother... But I should mention that I didnt just sit down and draw up some crazy schematic. That's about the 20th draft, lol. Here's a few leftover diagrams that I used/referred-to/created during the process, in no particular order...

3Relay_TaurusWiringDiagram.jpg

FanControl.jpg

FinalCircuit.jpg

FinalCircuit2.jpg

Image18.gif

Image182.jpg

Image1822.jpg

Image1823.jpg

Image1824.jpg

mywiringdiagram.jpg

Ford Truck Articles