Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I have a problem!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Efans rule the sooner you realize that the better you will be :)

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
I recognize the name, welcome :wavey:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
so why the switch fishy?
Get tired of French Turd Enthusiasts?

I'm assuming for the reason we ALL switch...recruitment, sick of the antics, yadda yadda yadda. Pick one.

so why the switch fishy?
Get tired of French Turd Enthusiasts?

i am tired of getting reprimanded by bullchit mods who are on power trips and allow the bullchit "tech" to go un-corrected. i continue to see mis-guided or un-knowledgeable advice fly from 'newbies' whose biggest claim to fame is their parents gave them an F150 with K&N filter and body lift.

i am ready for some actual tech to get me back motivated to work on my junk. i like pirate but i just had enough of their bantering and obnoxious flaming. i enjoy all you guys and everyone here has always provided good tech, if nothing else a link to point in the right direction! i plan to stick around here a while!

i still wander over there from time to time, but i quit posting. ya know, i have been on that site when i first got dial-up back in 1996 and back then it was great! the guys were cool, like you guys are here and they didnt prod you to become a sponsor like they do now!

-cutts-

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well Fishy...it's great to have you here. I know exactly what you're sayin, the other place drove me away, ad the other sites I'm a part of can be down right childish.

Didn't you say you weren't too far from Tellico? Couple of hours maybe?

Didn't you say you weren't too far from Tellico? Couple of hours maybe?

its three hours from fayetteville to our barn in NC. i can make it to tellico in about 2.5 hours towing

-cutts-

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts