Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I have a problem!

Hi!

My name is Jason and I have a Ford truck addiction! Moreover, I have an offroad addiction which is quite expensive!

i see a few familiar user around here.... to those who dont know me, i am fishy! BdayBigGrin

-cutts-

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to the site buddy. Make yourself at home!

Ryan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Fishy great to see ya over here.

Well, well Jason... took you long enough to join here :)
welcome aboard!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I always knew there was something fishy about you Cutts. :nana:

Why did it take so long for you to find us?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome aboard!

well to be honest i havent been on much at all lately. lots going on in my life. worried about my job due to the automotive market (Panasonic, we build radios for Honda, Chrysler, Nissan, Toyota, etc), i just got engaged Christmas Eve, i am buying a house and i close in a week, studying for my SCCM Admin certification (20 hours a week... minimum!), and i just plain ole havent had the time nor energy!

i live in fayetteville, ga but i will soon have a Senoia, Ga address!

here are a couple pics of my rig and tow pig:

MMORV_FEB057.jpg
MMORV_FEB015.jpg

I really wasnt posing for that pic... i was watching the guy in front of me looking for the best line

DSCN0327.JPG
DSCN0339.JPG

-cutts-

Last edited:

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
VERY nice! :)

I lived in GA. for a while.. used to love playing in the mud there.. oh and sneaking on to the tank trails at Ft. Stewart. :D

in my opinion, for the money you cant beat it! in fact one day i want to putr one on my PSD bc in the winter i dont need it often unless towing

-cutts-

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts