Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I Got My Domain Name!!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Looks great, Robert!

*You've got "quality" misspelled on the home page, though...

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Congrats Robert. man starting a business is cool. Wish I had the guts. Hats off to you man.
Thanks Aaron, but you just go out and get it done. If you don't get it right they can't take away your birthday or anything!!!
Looks great, Robert!

*You've got "quality" misspelled on the home page, though...

Thanks Ian, I've read that a thousand times and didn't catch it!!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Thanks Ian, I've read that a thousand times and didn't catch it!!!

Glad I could help...can't count the times I've missed stuff like that 'cause I stared at it too long...and a few times it's wound up in print and on display before anyone noticed. :spank:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Congrats on getting it started! I am in the same boat and feel the same way. Gotta take that first step to get your feet wet.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Congrats on getting it started! I am in the same boat and feel the same way. Gotta take that first step to get your feet wet.

Can't be timid!!! Besides it's not that hard, it's like you said take that first step and before you know it it's done!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah I got the site up and semi running (domain issues that are out of my hand) Gonna look for a shop after the first of the year.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I posted a link to this forum on my links page!!!smilieFordlogo Truck Fanatics

Y'all are #1 on hits to my page!!!:WooHoo:

Thanks guys, and you too Brad!!!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
My website has started to make a little money, so I'm turning it back into the business. Starting April 1st I'm having a monthly email drawing for hobby stuff.

Anyone intrested in electric flight are welcome to enter!!!

It's not an April Fools joke, it's real!!!

Y'all look the site over and let me know what I might do to improve it, if y'all have time!!!

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats on the good fortune Biff, I hope it holds up for you.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Great glad things r picking up . I used to do the plane and RC car thing . Also got n and z train stuff in boxes .

Continue the good work

radialarm

Clown of Death!
So is it, airplanes that you do or cars?
I am slightly confused on the site, i didn't see any products only stuff available to purchase through amazon...
maybe i just fail...
Sorry to confuse you, Don! I'm working on adding some products this month. It's just a little difficult with my limited funds. Those add looking things are affiliate links where I get a cut of whatever you buy after clicking one. They will eventually be removed!!!

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Its all good, just starting i understand that. I know what ya mean.
Just wanting to be assured i wasn't missing something completely...
:D
Ill save my money until you get substantially more of it?
How's that sound!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Its all good, just starting i understand that. I know what ya mean.
Just wanting to be assured i wasn't missing something completely...
:D
Ill save my money until you get substantially more of it?
How's that sound!

Good Idea!!! You've got some priorities like getting legal to attend to anyway!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the input!!!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Glad to see things are looking up Robert!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Glad to see things are looking up Robert!

Thanks Duncan and the rest of y'all!!! I'm not rolling in the dough yet, but I'm averaging 245 hits a month. The drawing is a way to increase traffic through my site. Maybe that will boost my affiliate sales.
I've gotten real good at search engine optimization. I'm hitting 1st link on page 1 of Google searches for keywords used on my site. Hell my site is comming in above the companies that sell and make the stuff!!!
I talked to a guy the other day about it and he said I should get a job doing search engine optimization!!! Me a dumb *** plumber doing white collar work???

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts