Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

i got me a diesel

emtzach

i get paid to do this
hey guys sorry ive been absent damn army makin me work. i just traded in the 05 f150 for a 2000 f 350 powerstroke. Im totally new to the diesel ownership but ive obviously driven the hell out of 7.3 in the ambulances. i swear the previous owner was sponsered by banks it has all kind of mods. 82,000 miles young looks like the turbo and intake piping were replaced recently. sorry for the long post i have sooooooooo many questions to ask and no internet at home cuz we just moved to yelm WA and i cant get my phone to send a pick to my email anyway shes ridin on 37"s and stands 7 foot 6 inches extended cab short box refrigerator white. please let me know about anything to look for as preventitive mantainence is concerned smilieleghump bigdance :bananarb: :ola:

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
you already know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry had to do it. I wanna see this diesel thats been done up.
ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

emtzach

i get paid to do this
nope just emotional you know how hard i had to work to get the wife to say yes . i mean shes a female first of all so trying to justify an f350 daily driver had me spewin the bs preatty thick as it was now throw out that shes pregnent oh it was on but IIIIIIII WWWWIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNsmiliegitrdone :guns: :nana: :nana: N

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
nope just emotional you know how hard i had to work to get the wife to say yes . i mean shes a female first of all so trying to justify an f350 daily driver had me spewin the bs preatty thick as it was now throw out that shes pregnent oh it was on but IIIIIIII WWWWIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNsmiliegitrdone :guns: :nana: :nana: N

Until she has the Baby(Congrats) then she will take it from you since it is so much safer than her car.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Welcome to the wide, smokey, torquey world of turbo'd oil burners!!!!!

You'll love it!!!!

Wow awesome truck. My grandfather has almost that truck but a longbox, its a great rig. I am envious. :)

emtzach

i get paid to do this
so there i was drivin home and got a call my wife with perfect credit and between us both we make about 5,000 a month the delership who mind u already gave me the truck says i have to bring it back cuz the couldnt get us approved so my baby is back there hopefully not for long cuz were going through a diff bank on our own to get this done but for now im back in the 150 ill keep u all posted hopefully we can just get this thing done already arrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg i hate the economy we shall hunt it down and kill it

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHH EEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sound like a lil school girl but Dayum!!! that sucks.

emtzach

i get paid to do this
yeah it may still happen i just dont understand there job id to know if the finance is going to go through why would they give me the truck if it might not happen its very disapointing ps i will have those stickers out to u on monday i just checked my account and only have 13 bucks till monday lol didnt realize how much i spent this weekend moving i found one good sized like 2" tall by like 6" long for ya so far

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts