Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I Got Clear Corners!

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I don't like it personally, but I've never been a big fan of clear corners on anything.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
You know I like them. Now chop some clear cab lights on it. Or just look at my truck. :p

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I like ur clear cab lights tony...maybe they'd look good on my truck...Hey Chris...think you could fotochop clear corners with the euros and some clear cab lights onto mine?????

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I love clear lights, i think it looks bad ass. Just like white letters out, but thats just me. I dont like clear tail lights, there were a set on ebay that id get for my truck i think they were smoked, as im going to be gettin smoked headlights and corners for mine.
This is the set id get
hlks-bron92-ch+bldp-f15092-e+clks-f15092-c.jpg

These are the ones im gettin
img.jpg

Here is the tail lights ill be gettin also
img.jpg

Here are the links to them on ebay just incase you want to buy.
Tail lights
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/87-96-FORD-F150-F250-BRONCO-SMOKE-OE-STOCK-TAIL-LIGHTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33716QQihZ003QQitemZ130216718039QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
Headlights
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/87-96-FORD-F150-F250-BRONCO-SMOKE-OE-STOCK-TAIL-LIGHTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33716QQihZ003QQitemZ130216718039QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
Smoked headlights
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-96-FORD-BRONCO-F150-SMOKE-HEADLIGHTS-BUMPER-CORNER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQihZ009QQitemZ190216683310QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I don't like the euro/altezza-style lights for the front... I just don't like the look.

If I were to get clear corner lights they'd be just the same as the stock ones except without the orange pigment in them (like the ones I posted above).

I also don't think smoked lenses look good on a light color vehicle (like my white truck). That picture of the white bronco with the smoked lenses looks dumb in my opinion.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
I am definitly a fan of clear corners , it's high on my list for Mods, but not the HID's. my lenses are getting yellow from age and it's time for an upgrade.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I sorta like the smoked headlights on the white truck. It goes along with it better if the windows are tinted. Instead of an oddball black headlight set, it turns it into a black/white combo. My headlights are beginning to look like hell, so I may check that out.

Ryan

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
Those would look sick on the white. But please, whatever you do dont buy the fluted lenses, get the all clear ones, unless you dont plan to get the clear headlights..in that case make them match and get the fluted stuff

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
The smoked ones do look good on white trucks . Clears r OK .

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I like the smoke caus I think it will go good with Red like my truck. I like the white and black combo, too much white isnt good. Like like too much black aint good. But thats me.

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
They would look very good, I don't think it always looks cool for anyone over 25 to run clears, but if ur not its okay to modify your truck anyway you want

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
They would look very good, I don't think it always looks cool for anyone over 25 to run clears, but if ur not its okay to modify your truck anyway you want

He's Got a gew till he's 25. Skan glad the pics were of some use to ya. smilietease

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
IMHO, they look great on white trucks. I was going for a white out effect on my truck (all lenses were clear only having the minimal amount of color to be legal). ebay has some killer deals on the corners and tail lights, went with the altezza rears that are all over ebay, my truck looked killer if I do say so myself.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Here's a photo of my truck (all three actually, four of you count the Toyota) with the clears, only one i have after the computer crashed.

Picture.jpg

However, you need to step up the game and go this route.
92F150LEDCHROME.jpg

Michigan
I saw those on a superhootie, looked killer with those LED's

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
There like a 1 peice. They even have a complete 1 peice with the bottom peice. I think there a bit to ricy for our trucks.

Ford Truck Articles