Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I got an engineering internship/job ! :)

Fellro

Staff member
Got the call today, they want to bring me in as an intern for now, then likely go full time after I graduate in May.... They would like to hire full time now, but not quite done yet... they offered to go this way, so I will be dropping AZ and taking the internship until I am on full time!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Awesome- congratulations!

What kind of work do they do?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Cool stuff, congrats!

Fellro

Staff member
I would be Project Engineer for a plastic molding company. They have specific Design engineers, Manufacturing engineers, and then Project engineers which oversee the combination of all of it. We also deal with the customers on the existing as well as new products. They currently make gas tanks, air ducting, and dash panels for John Deere, among other things and other companies. They actually have production facilities inside the Deere plants.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats Roger.

Fellro

Staff member
Thanks everyone, they really seem to be a good fit for what I was looking for, and have the right culture. I have always heard good things about it being a good work environment, and it is another story of a self made business man with the drive to make something for himself and his employees, very much a family-like atmosphere. I had been trying to get into Kinze here, partially because they are only 6 miles from my house, and partially because of the family atmosphere. My father and the originator of Kinze, John Kinzebaw grew up together. He never had an engineering degree, but yet has become a force to reckon with in the row crop planter and auger cart world... Same for the owner of Centro. they are now the largest rotary molding company.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts