Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I for one

Ben? Graduating college?? Tomorrow??? Why that means he's all "growed up" and gonna be a contributor to society and all...'smiliedoh'

Just flippin' chit at the chief chit flipper...

Congrats Bud, and good luck!!!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Congratulations, Ben!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Thanks everyone. It's funny, this is what I've been waiting for for 5 years, yet I don't feel any different...just a new piece of paper. I'm sure I'll be a little more excited once I actually land a job and that piece of paper starts paying back...until then, I'm scared chitless. But thanks again to all congrats.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Congrats, Ben. It's a load of the shoulders (and a huge motivation killer for any further schooling ambitions).

Go get 'em! (and my offer still stands)

Ryan

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Congrats Ben!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks again guys...I am extremely proud of this accomplishment...just a little nervous coming outta school in this job market.

emtzach

i get paid to do this
Thanks again guys...I am extremely proud of this accomplishment...just a little nervous coming outta school in this job market.

youll do fine and believe it or not you will probably end up working in a field that you didnt even go to school for but the degree will get you in the door... congrats bud

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Congrats Ben

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts