Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I did it now

Hi there Dave I not driving ATT. I drove it home and that's it. I look at the service manual and the drawing for the tranny flow and it show a bypass in the remote filter so hopefully nothing got hurt to bad in the tranny.
I'm leaking coolant from the radiator when the engine gets up to temp.
the Leaks is lower right passager side. will order a new one tomorrow. I don't think you can repair them. can you? and two new hoses.

Hello again other Question for the Tech. What the book/labor time repair to replace the Radiator. Thanks

blacksnapon

Staff member
Hello again other Question for the Tech. What the book/labor time repair to replace the Radiator. Thanks
Warranty time, believe it or not, .9

That .9 hrs May have the dealer do it tomorrow it cold here and I don't have a garage to work in. Thanks for the infor.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
.9 hours aint bad... took the quicklane guys at the local dealership 3 hours to do my rad on the 92... only reason i took it to them is it blew 15 miles from home right in front of the dealership...

That's it, .9?? Is the radiator held in with velcro? That doesn't even allow much time for draining......unless the procedure just calls for pulling the lower radiator hose and letting her rip! :rolleyes:

Morning All I got the new parts and Install them Myself took me about 4 Hrs. Dealer quoted 3 hrs@ 98 an hrs. So here are the pic of the Old/bad parts. Thanks for all the help.
01062010_013.jpg

01062010_007.jpg

01062010_003.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts