Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I am so sorry FTF...

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
.Hi guys please accept my most deepest and sincere appologee for my rants..I find myself getting caught up in the drama of the world along with the pressures of life...need some time to focus on what is important to me and family...I will see you all in time..Best wishes to each and everyone of you...Bob....smilieFordlogo

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Don't be a stranger, we'll be here when you find time.

Ryan

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Hope things work out Bob...don't be a stranger.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Your fine with me. Stick around. No need to go away thinking people are mad at you

No one here is bashful, so I'm sure if you insulted someone, they'd insult you right back

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I haven't noticed any rants Bob.

Bob, as one of the administrators of FTF, I hereby request your presence.....without you it's like meat without potatoes, eggs without bacon, the Captain without Tennille......OK, maybe I went a little too far, but you get the idea.... smilietease

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
What's Captain and Tennille?

:D

:p

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I spend a good deal of my life 'splainin stuff....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Thanks for the Support Guys....Just overwelmed with priorital issues..Dont worry im not leaving..just gotta let stressfull siuations play through and have a plan B ready to go...."ILL BE BACK" :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts