Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hurst shift Knob on automatic

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
It might stand out a bit, but if it works well for him.. who cares? :D

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Would love to see how this turns out. I personally would keep the shifter on the column, less clutter on the floor, thats where my lunch box goes .lol

Mike

Still wanna know if there's any way to rig the button on that shifter as my OD button......

JR

.....isn't the OverDrive button only like a 2-wire type of button, since it is on the end of the Trans_Shift lever???? If that is so, i don't think it would be much of a problem unless that red button on the stick_handle is only a "momentary_type"..........i think you would be in need of a "off/on" type of a button; But, i could be wrong / or vise-a-verse_ah for the button type.....'smiliedoh'

mr. Charles

Don't forget about the OFF light that illuminates when you push the button ;)

......i think that is hook in >>> "series" with the switch; again, i'm NOT an electrical expert and all; [BUT had my share > >10 years with Radio-Control'd Racing Car's & Truck's / 2 & 4 whyl drive's along with up to the Oval Nascar style, too.......I pretty much stuck with the battery (6 & 7 cell) type; i wasn't much into the gas engine one's UNLESS i chose to the next level of 1/4 scale.........stay'd into the 1/10th scale erra....]

mr. Charles

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts