Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hunting for 10-hole stock F150 wheels

I've always liked the aluminum 10-hole f150/bronco wheels compared to the steel 5-spoke style I have. I'm on the hunt for a set, since I need new tires anyway. I've found two sets on Craigslist so far, I'm going to call about them tomorrow.

These look promising:
01021001040301160720080411e6a4b5a29b4afc4afe00a18c.jpg

Michigan
Yes by far the best looking ford wheel ever made. So basic to lol. Il keep an eye out for ya.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I sold a nearly new set of those wheels with brand new bridgestone 31's (never used) for $500. They looked gorgeous. Guy made out like a bandit in my opinion :p

for now you could just get some stock steel wheels and spray paint little black holes in them. i think if you spent some time on it, it could look nice

(obviously kidding)

no idea how much those run, but seems like they're pricey from the above posts. if thats the case, $300 sounds like a good deal. being craigslist, i'd show up with 300 cash, look them over and see you can get him down to $250, pointing out every flaw possible. if not, pay him 300

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Without knowing the first thing about values of used wheels....

At that price point, and knowing the price of tires...their condition probably makes or breaks the deal.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Michigan
Not a bad price for those wheels!

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
I have a set of four that came off my truck when I bought , had a friend at my work that was gonna buy them but never came through. They just a sittin' on my 78 waiting for a day to get back on the road. lol:)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
There r a couple rims out there alcoa make a set and you can get wider width . Just drill them to use the stock ford centers. I have seen them for not much more than redone stock ford ones.

Hope u find set . I just sold a decent set for $100 (with FTF discount :) ). There r so many truck being parted out that you can get em. But finding nice ones r hard. Road salt and balance wieghts r not freinds.

No beans yet guys. The set I linked to already sold. There are 2 more ad's in craigslist right now, one set of three and one set of four in bad shape. I might get the set of three and hunt for one or two more.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Good luck on search .

Well I bought two wheels today, one with a decent tire, not bad for $20. Although, I think it's the steel kind with rivets? This is the one I bought:

0101060102110116032008050568e4c67e674a249f2f0079a1.jpg

Looks just like this one on eBay. I guess Ford made more than 1 set of 10 hole wheels?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts