Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Howdy

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Ohhhh....

Let's not go there. At least not in this thread while I'm still this sober.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
No...but sometimes when I'm drunk, I forget to care that there isn't a "she" to be thinking about...

Come to think of it, it's often half the reason I'm drunk.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
No...but sometimes when I'm drunk, I forget to care that there isn't a "she" to be thinking about...

Come to think of it, it's often half the reason I'm drunk.
So, ah, no she? Ah, should I ask what you're gonna do in the back seat by yourself? Ah, NOOOOOOOOOoooooo! I shouldn't.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
No, the back seat would be to haul around the main reason there isn't a "she"...

Namely my buddies and their girlfriends.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
No, the back seat would be to haul around the main reason there isn't a "she"...

Namely my buddies and their girlfriends.
So you're going to get them REALLY drunk, leave the guys in the bar and carry the girls out to the backseat? Ok, THAT makes sense. And the best part is, you're not paying for the drinks. Actually, that's freakin' brilliant!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Orgy in da ranger! woot!
I had two hot drunk chicks in the front seat with me one day. One of 'em even left a (full, unopened) beer in the back seat, that I found three weeks later. Despite that, it turned out to be a really, really bad day. Nevermind the main problem (we don't talk about it, to anyone who wasn't there), but I ended up losing the license plate off my trailer 100 miles away from here that night, and it didn't turn up for a month.

But, no, Todd- I just listen to them for a few minutes, and decide that lonely and miserable isn't so bad as it's cracked up to be.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
But, no, Todd- I just listen to them for a few minutes, and decide that lonely and miserable isn't so bad as it's cracked up to be.
I didn't mean you'd end up dating them, just, ah, using them. ROFLMAO It's not like they'd remember. smilietease

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
Amazingly, no. The truck was SO much fun after the swap...still got decent mileage to boot (better than the mileage I get from the Exploder). But it was a regular cab, short bed, and really just a play toy. I had some pretty good offers, but I talked to a guy at the track one day and he seemed really interested. When he laid out the plans he had for it, I decided that it would truly be a beast with his funds, talent, and spare time.

And the Explorer is full four doors, plenty of cargo space, a lot easier to put a sound system in, roomy, comfortable seats, quiet on the highway (wind-wise...not fond of quiet exhaust), and the SOHC moves it pretty good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaxQy6tjjz4

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts