Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Howdy

Long time stalker... got tired of the Ford-truck site, seemed to get lost in the crowd. looking forward to hanging around.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome! A lot of us were from the "other" site. I think you will have a much better time here. It is a lot more relaxed here. Sometimes questions might take a little longer to be answered, but there are many knowledgable people here.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome to FTF!
seeyamustang.gif

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome! smilieFordlogo

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Welcome to FTF

You'll recognize some familiar names on this site, and some you are unfamiliar with that post over there under different names. :)

I agree 100% with what Sean said, and you can get the same info here PLUS, that you can get over there, and you won't get lost in the shuffle or be ignored.

There are no ego's here, no know-it-all smart azzes (who usually don't know diddly!) like there are over there.

Last edited:
Thanks guys- I wish I had joined earlier, and used some of my energy here as opposed to there. While at first I liked the large number of subscribers over there, I soon found out that you can get lost in the shuffle. Polarbear, your styleside green 150 is the mirror of my Flairside- except for the obvious. I'll post up some pics of my fleet when I get a chance.....

Welcome to FTF,

May you stay and receive all the benefits of this site !

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Just gonna take a shot at this, but with the name and avatar, I would guess some kind of service whether its military, police or something.

I have seen the 1* predominately in military circles, but I know its used elsewhere.

Oh, and welcome to FTF.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Josh, that is the same pattern of the "Big Red One", 1st infantry Div, Ft. Riley KS. The diagonal bar looks like cav, and I don't have a clue as to what the asterik is all about. Enough about that, welcome to the site 1asterik.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Ok I got it, 1st cav, 1st inf, never left the states, is why the asterick.

Bingo, nobodyspecial nailed it....MP training US Army, Fort McClellan 1989 Drug interdiction. Now in LE, and the patch stands for "one *** to risk"

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts