Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Howdy

Canyonaro

One Amazing Rack
Thank you.
It is amazing to have a place to play where I don't get spanked every 20 minutes. Well except for that little nightclub in souther.......never mind

back on track back on track It is a hoot here to say the least. I Thank you for y'all being so sweet to such an ornery moose.

radialarm

Clown of Death!

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
As a side note,If you ever have trouble sleeping,get on here at about 1 AM Eastern time,and you'll be sure to fall asleep from boredom.This place is dead in the wee hours of the morning.

Glad you're enjoying the place!

I had No Idea in Alaska it is illegal to push a moose out of a moving airplane!
learn something new every day

00BlueOvalRanger

Old Fart Sharpshooter
I was invited here by "somebodyspecial" I belong to several sites mainly dealing with Fords old and new.
I am known as Moose. many in here will recognize me. I am sure many will say "oh no! Moose season is now open" I just needed a place to find some old friends as well as some new ones.
I look forward to hanging out here now and then. Hope to get some advice and give some as well.
So hello! (that is moose for Hi!)

Hello, Young Lady!!!!!!!!

It sure is good to see y. . . no. . ummmmm. . . oh heck, it's good to see you writing, again!!!!!!

I'm still waiting to see how you kiss the back. . . uh. . . . some of these guys won't understand.:rolleyes:

I'm glad you're here!!!!

Keith

Canyonaro

One Amazing Rack
Awwwwww! Now Im all teary eyed.

I was going to get on ya for calling me a lady. But then I remembered I do take the dishes out of the sink before i pee in it so I will take the compliment.

It is amazing here. No mittens on my hands. I can be free.

and Its not kiss the backs of my......... Its lick!:devil: (that out to get everyones mind in high gear this morning)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts