Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Howdy y'all from Jacksonville FL

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm from Jacksonville FL., and I have two Ford trucks that I am trying to restore. I'm Ford blue, through and through! One is a 1965 F100 step side, and the other is a 1975 Explorer long bed.

Also,
I'm a volunteer Chaplain in Prison ministry. When I'm not doing that, my wife and I ride a "Willie G 3" (2002 Dyna Wide Glide 3 Harley). Oh, and I love, LOVE guns! :guns:

btw - I am having trouble with the 65, that's why I joined the forum. Initially, I will be asking for some much needed help with that one, but in the future, I hope to be a productive member of the forum.
Thanks for letting me join y'all.

Grace to you,
Len "JaxLen3"

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Welcome to FTF.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard...a lot of old steel knowledge on these boards. I've been spending alot of time in jax over the last 6 months, maybe we can coordinate a wrench session.

Thanks for the welcomes

maybe we can coordinate a wrench session.

Thanks for the welcome folks.

Ben, sounds like we have a lot in common already with the Fords, guns, and Bible. A wrench session sounds good to me. A wrench session, fellowship, shooting range... lol ..whatever! YelloThumbUp
Seriously though, let me know when you're in town. I welcome the fellowship, brotherman. You're welcome over here any time.
Grace and peace.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome to the site!

welcome to the site

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts