Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Howdy From Hawaii!!!

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
No, I ain't gonna say aloha, or any of that other crap, I hate it here.
Anyhow, Active Duty Navy with a 93 F-350 Crewcab 4X4. No real mods YET, but that will begin to change once I get back to Camp Lejeune, NC!!!
So How Ya'll Doing?

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
welcome. first and foremost i would like to say thank you for protecting and serving our country. secondly would love to see some pics of this ole truck. and if you have any problems with anything on the site tell someone in charge and theyll try to help ya. but shouldnt have any problem.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard man...enjoy the site and post up often.

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Well, the reason I don't like it here in Hawaii is cause my kids are 2500 and 4000 miles away on the Mainland, I'm stuck on a rock in the middle of the ocean, and I grew up in the mountains of Colorado. The people are ok, the food is good, but it's expensive to live here. I just want to be back on the mainland, feel the cold, and the snow. So yea, you could say that I'm homesick.

Well, the reason I don't like it here in Hawaii is cause my kids are 2500 and 4000 miles away on the Mainland, I'm stuck on a rock in the middle of the ocean, and I grew up in the mountains of Colorado. The people are ok, the food is good, but it's expensive to live here. I just want to be back on the mainland, feel the cold, and the snow. So yea, you could say that I'm homesick.

I can surely understand that.. best wishes to you and your family while your there !

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN

man im sorry to hear. how much longer are you gonna be station in Hawaii?

From a Rocky Mountain guy ...Mahalo and welcome to FTF.

I love Hawaii....................................... to golf and putter in and around Wahini's

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Hopefully, I got less than 30 days left here. Gonna be headed back to Camp Lejeune. Then gonna be making a dead head run back to Colorado to get the rest of my stuff from my mom, and my .308, just in time for hunting season.

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Just put a picture of my truck up in my profile. Like I said, no mods yet, but that is gonna change.

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Thanks bro, got alot planned for her, starting with the engine and Tranny. She shifts pretty hard to 2nd and 3rd. She's old, but she's solid and strong.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks bro, got alot planned for her, starting with the engine and Tranny. She shifts pretty hard to 2nd and 3rd. She's old, but she's solid and strong.

Yeah...I'm diggin on her pretty hard too. If you need any diagrams or anything, Chris (Skandocious) seems to be the man with the plan. You have any specific things you'd like to do to her?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts