Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

how-to-tell-whether-you-are-a-real-car-guy

Sven7

Derping
"You like your kids, love your dog and would get rid of dog and kids to keep your classic car."

Like I always say, cars may be expensive to maintain but at least they don't whine when you leave them home alone for awhile. And for the most part, they don't poop where they're not supposed to.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm out...per these two:

You believe that Dennis (My Classic Car) Gage's cameraman has a better job than a Playboy centerfold photographer.

You also believe that Dennis Gage has a better job than Hugh Hefner.

But the rest I'd fall in line with.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
You die a little inside every time that you watch an old movie with car wrecks.

This was mine as well.....hate that! smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
This is the one that I can't stand:

You view any unwanted contact with your collector car by strangers as a simple hanging offence.

And that's touching by anybody on any vehicle. I don't want your greasey/sweaty hand print on my vehicle. I don't want your @55 leaned against my vehicle so the rivet on your jeans can scratch it. Etc etc...it doesn't matter how good looking or how crappy a vehicle is, if it's not yours, don't touch it. And then when I freak out about it...'what??? it's just a truck'. Damn straight it is, but it's my truck and I'll do what I want with it...not you.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

And that's touching by anybody on any vehicle. I don't want your greasey/sweaty hand print on my vehicle. I don't want your @55 leaned against my vehicle so the rivet on your jeans can scratch it. Etc etc...it doesn't matter how good looking or how crappy a vehicle is, if it's not yours, don't touch it. And then when I freak out about it...'what??? it's just a truck'. Damn straight it is, but it's my truck and I'll do what I want with it...not you.

I HATE THIS! Last year at car shows....little kids would try to jump inside and sit behind the steering wheel like it's a freakin carnival ride while the parents stand there and say, Awwww.......stupid!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA

x3789427303! Ticks me off beyond return!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts