Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How to tell Carb on a C7 stamped 352

Finally got the 66 F250 delivered to the house!
The carb is leaking and the fuel tank smells like paint thinner. I need to drain that out and replace the rubber fuel lines. Also the Fuel gage doesn't work and trying to understand the tank switching setup. Anyways
Trying to order a Carb rebuild kit.. it has a C7 stamped 352 engine. At least the manifold is a C7, and it all looks original. Not sure what carb this is though. It has an electric choke. Is there a number somewhere to look to get the exact rebuild kit? This is a 2 barrel and has the metal fuel filter/line coming out the front... I wish I knew how to post a picture...

As far as I can tell it is a 2100. It is leaking pretty bad at the shaft. It feels a little loose. I'm wondering if it is a good candidate for a rebuild. This is a 1.08 size BTW. Is this correct for a 352 (in Los Angeles btw)
I do have a streetavenger 570 cfm carb sitting on a 302, that was for another project. Has anyone here ever used a 570 cfm on their 352? will the stock intake accept a 4 barrel? I don't have the other one off yet.

thanks for any carb advice.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles