Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How much time do you normally "play" with your truck?

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
im still trying to work things out with her. i love her and would rather try to make a nice, happy little family than than fight about my truck. i feel the truck can wait till the weekend, but my family comes first everyday.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Thats a good way to be man, but i'm just a little shorter when it comes to other people.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
to each their own. but i would have saved my self a ton of S#*% if i would have quit. But, they're worth it.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
im 21 man!!!!! no, i have one and only one and will only have one!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!
no, i was talking about my little girl and my G/F.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
you didnt say anything wrong, just a personal fear of mine. my dad always told me if you have sex expect to have kids. that and once you pop you just dont stop.......or is that pringles???

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well I work on my trucks doing little things to them most all the time just a couple weeks a ago I insulated my parents garage, drywalled it, and built a loft so I could store more parts indoors. I did all of this because I know I have a lot of work to do to my 79 over the winter so she can be ready for the spring mud season and I've worked in that garage in the winter before and with no insulation you couldn't warm it up worth a darn plus 30+ year old truck parts hold on better in a dry enviroment.

I dont work on my truck right now nearly as much as I'd like to, BUT

I am getting a 93 F-350 (4 inch lift) Crew Cab Long Bed, 37's and a 460
as well as a

91 F-250 Ext. Cab Long Bed with a 460 (needs a new bed/front seat)

both run excellllent so when I get those i can play with my 79 much much much more :_D

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I dont work on my truck right now nearly as much as I'd like to, BUT

I am getting a 93 F-350 (4 inch lift) Crew Cab Long Bed, 37's and a 460
as well as a

91 F-250 Ext. Cab Long Bed with a 460 (needs a new bed/front seat)

both run excellllent so when I get those i can play with my 79 much much much more :_D
OOOOO!!

:post pics:
:post pics:

i have being "playing" with mine for 30 something years now on and off depending on time i find my trucks are great for removing stress and providing an escape from every day life a lot of time i do my best thinking laying under these trucks and "just tinkering" my wife always says "you spend more time with that [now those trucks with the supercab] than you do with me" and i always said " there aint nothing like the feel of card board under your back doing what you love to do"

i have being "playing" with mine for 30 something years now on and off depending on time i find my trucks are great for removing stress and providing an escape from every day life

When Im stressed, I tend to take it out on my tires. They are bald anyways. I too like to get a creeper and relax in the back of the shop under ol' blue. It clears the mind. Although one time my mind cleared to much and I fell asleep at work. Bossman wasn't so happy

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
The wife says I spend more time with the truck than her. But, I like tinkering around with the truck and trying to keep it in running order. Right now the truck is at the shop waiting for a new radiator. While it's out, I'm gonna be detailing the engine bay and the undercarraige so it's ready for car show season.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I could spend all day everyday working on mine or just looking at it figuring out what I need to next and also daydream. I was moving pretty good there for awhile getting things done, but then my little boy came along. He is 4 1/2 months now and takes alot of time. My wife and I both work 12 hour shifts and pretty much on opposite days so my time is VERY limited right now, but it'll get better and then I can get out and start working again.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts