Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How do you NOT know??

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
So, a guy goes to a dealership with a "slight" driveline vibration at highway speeds. The techs put it up on their lift and find the following:

Driveline1.jpg

Driveline2.jpg

Driveline3.jpg

Any techs know the real story behind this?? I find it amazing that the story I read says the guy drove it 30 miles after running over the mattress and that the truck only quit because the fuel tank was torn open by the twisting mass of springs. I'd love to know the real story of the moron who was driving!

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
That's funny, the guy must be deaf and going blind. He's also very lucky that a fire didn't start when the gas tank got sliced open.

Blade

Backwoods boy
actually the gas its self would not catch fire.... its the vapors.. ive heard many a person say they would rather weld a patch on a full gas tank then and empty one...

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Uhhhhhh

Uhhhhhh

Id like to say something funny but thanks to the Americans with disabilities act including the mentally challenged in its protection i cant make fun

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
one to many 0's there bud :) your not Chris

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts