Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hmmmm camo interior

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
shaun thats why you get your windows tinted so dark they cant see inside. for one thing for flags of that nature. secondly to protect your stuff from getting stolen. like im fixing to get my windows retinted to even darker. right now they are 15% i might be going 5% on the back and supercab windows and 15% on the door windows.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
shaun thats why you get your windows tinted so dark they cant see inside. for one thing for flags of that nature. secondly to protect your stuff from getting stolen. like im fixing to get my windows retinted to even darker. right now they are 15% i might be going 5% on the back and supercab windows and 15% on the door windows.

True.I keep forgetting about that.My driver's side is already tinted,but you can still see through it.lol.

Blade

Backwoods boy
Forget the big stick!!! .357 mag works :D

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
...soo some one gave me realtree camo seat covers 4 my b day last week and it sparked an idea......should i make myself a realtree head liner? should i cover my dash in that camo vynyl adheasive sheeting? maybe do the rest of may dash , door panels, columns? make it complete camo xcept for the wood kit?...i have all the tools needed and the skill...my grandpa ran an uholstery buisiness frm 1982 to 2001..i picked up a few things...wat yall think?:rolleyes:

Don't forget the camo floor mats. I only know they exist because I bought some realtree mats for the mustang (with pink trim, pics later). Probably shouldn't go all out camo, you want to be able to see the steering wheel and a few other things on the insidesmilietease

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
my buddy's 6th gen f100 has a rebel flag headliner it looks great i helped him make it...aroud here it gets more appraisal than bad looks id say go 4 it dude if they shoot ..get a bigger gun n shoot back....thanks for the pics you have me convinced....im going to make the dash factory tan n the doorpanels will b camo w a new stock woodkit for the dash and doors....im going to buy headliner material in realtree next paycheck...ill send pics when i start

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
ps...... ill make the dashpad camo

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
hell im only 17 and i own more guns than my stepdad and mom put together lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts