Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hi

just joined the site. i'm obviously a ford fanatic. i'm currently getting rid of my mustang and my capri and focusing on my two trucks. mainly the old one that i've had since i was 16 it's time for a full resto. it started life as a 1988 straight six five speed two wheel drive. then a bronco donated it's front and rear axles including it's 4wd 5 speed and trans case to make my truck 4x4. after that five speed became junk it got a zf five speed that i love. factory h9 axles. the rear end just recently went out tho and i have 4.10's for it but i need a set for the front d44 if anyone has any. i'm also looking for both fuel tanks and a bed thanks.
the other truck: scream'in yellow '04 150 stx 4.6l auto (obviously) 8.8 axles front and back with "19" 3.55 opens. 2.5 inch leveling kit on the front. sitting on bald tires (looking for a set of some kind of a/t 285/70/17 if you know anyone selling) thanks guys.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Welcome to FTF...post up some pictures! smilieFordlogo

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome and I want some PICS!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Ford Truck Articles