Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hi guys

Fellro

Staff member
Wow, talk about a resurrection! How ya been? Grew up with a multitude of vehicles and brands, but Ford trucks have been in the family since before I got my driving permit a few decades ago... We still have the one that was bought new that I got to drive with my brand new license...

I've had Fords all of my life. At present, I'm a Ford dealer tech.

In Russia very few Ford trucks. But they are popular. Currently Ford trucks are not imported into our country by official dealers. Sanctions. )))))) And cars are produced in our territory.
smilieFordlogo

Sorry for my English.

Fellro

Staff member
I'm fine, thank you.

Three years have passed. Bronco already renovated and sold. :) Now I have the E - 350, 1994 , a 5.8 351 Windsor. I want to make it AWD. Front axle Dana 60 to find the problem. Or very expensive.

Similar problem here as well... When you do find them, you pay well.

Fellro

Staff member
Commonly $1000-$1500, but I did find some yards listing for as low as $500

In Russia very few Ford trucks. But they are popular. Currently Ford trucks are not imported into our country by official dealers. Sanctions. )))))) And cars are produced in our territory.
smilieFordlogo

Sorry for my English.

Hi Macar - you guys import cars from Japan , if you have a look at the Japanese used car auctions you will see that on Fridays they have auctions for foreign vehicles with quite a few Fords and others for sale there. Here is a screenshot of the auction page showing some fords from yesterday .... they have a Russian language version of this too.

Capture.PNG

And here is a Mustang i've pulled up to show how they grade the cars.

Mustang.PNG

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Two Russians, Josh should feel quite at home :D

Welcome to the site, I've yet to find an issue with your English.... :D

Keep posting, pics too, I'm digging the rigs.

Fellro

Staff member
^^^ Same here, the English is fine. You aren't the only one that is working to master it, we have others not from English speaking languages too. You will find we are quite patient with those trying. It's the ones that should know better......;)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts