Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hi Guys!

Storm

Dayum I just now realized who Erica was.. Andy got it made.. Damn Bo! You go boy.. WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP

LOL ok I'm done now..

Storm

Hm, should I thank you, or is there an underlying joke behind this :paranoid:

:rofl:

No no.. It's a compliment... If I wasn't so in love with my truck, I might settle me down and find me a nice ol' girl to populate the world with.. Make some Storm Jr's smilietease

In the famous words.. smiliegitrdone

Storm

PLEASE GOD NO!!!

No kiddin huh! I don't think the world could handle more Storm's running around.. I'm already causing an uproar!

But.. I did find out last night that one of my friends named his newborn Son after me.. Middle name is Walker.. Jayden Walker VanZandt :-D I was so honor'd.. His wife wanted Reed but than he said NO.. We're going to use Walker after my buddy.. I said hell shoulda named Jayden Storm VanZandt LMAO

Storm

LOL, Walker was ENOUGH already!?! Jeez smilietease

True.. I'm honored to have a lil one named after me.. I thought it was cool, never had that before..

Yeah that is pretty cool to have someone/something named after ya. :cooldude:

I was just kidding about a few posts above, she really is a great girl YelloThumbUp

Oh sure Andy, ya having a little poster's remorse?smilietease

Welcome Erica! nice to see another lady on the thread.
:)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
No kiddin huh! I don't think the world could handle more Storm's running around.. I'm already causing an uproar!

But.. I did find out last night that one of my friends named his newborn Son after me.. Middle name is Walker.. Jayden Walker VanZandt :-D I was so honor'd.. His wife wanted Reed but than he said NO.. We're going to use Walker after my buddy.. I said hell shoulda named Jayden Storm VanZandt LMAO

Somewhere in here is a TX joke just waiting to happen!smilietease

Congrats on the naming thing. I don't belive anyone will name theres after me.... besides who wants Doc as a middle name! LOL

Ford Truck Articles