Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hi from Nevada!

fastgast57

Dirt Tracks Rule
Just paid for but haven't picked up a 1967 F250 Camper Special, Body is totally straight. When I retire next year that'll be my hobby. We race a Mustang on Dirt but I don't think retirement will support that. Glad to have found the site. You all have a great Christmas Season & God Bless to all-Rick

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Hi Rick, I'd like to see pics of the Mustang. In fact be sure to check out the Mustang forum down the page.... what year stang do you run?

You'll enjoy the truck too. They go well together as quite a few of us folks around here enjoy both.

Welcome. I imagine you race over at Pahrump Speedway mostly .... ever run up at Death Valley Speedway?

fastgast57

Dirt Tracks Rule
We ran Death Valley Quite a bit then caught Pahrump for 4 races and squeeze in Tonaph, This year we're running an old 79 Gt, took some time we finally scored a win 2 wks. ago

fastgast57

Dirt Tracks Rule
Truck broke down half home.

I got about 5 miles before the push rods really started banging, found a badly sludged up engine(352), 1 broken lifter and 2 badly bent push rods. got her tore down and will put her back together tommorrow. I changed out the oil to Delo and added Resilone to help clean out the sludge, Any Thoughts? Other than that it shifted good, braked good and the steering was tight so looks like time to have some fun. I'll get pics posted as soon as I fiquire out how.

Ford Truck Articles