Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hi a newbie in Australia

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I hope some of the other members from 'down under' jump in to welcome you as well. Make yourself at home!

:welcome:

Ryan

Welcome to FTF - whereabouts in Aussie are you.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Hi Captain, welcome...

I have an unrestored, well-beaten 86 F150 4x4 302 4 spd so I'm only a little biased when I say - great truck you have there!

Thank you for the welcome, I am in Perth Western Australia. In addition to the 2 petrol tanks my truck also runs on LPG with 2 straddle tanks of 70 litres each.
As soon as I can work out how I will post some pics.

Thank you for the welcome, I am in Perth Western Australia. In addition to the 2 petrol tanks my truck also runs on LPG with 2 straddle tanks of 70 litres each.
As soon as I can work out how I will post some pics.

That'll give you a great range . ..... As far as posting pics all you need to do is click on gallery which is the third button from the left on the top row of the forum screen then look at the far right for the upload button which is in yellow and a little hard to see.
Then select the the options that it will give you to access your picture file on your computer and select the image you want and then just clickupload/submit......... it doesn't take too long depending on your connection speed.
Once you have uploaded then click on the "your gallery" option and select the image you would like - look below the image and you will see a BB tagline - highlight the tagline and then "right click" on it and select the "copy" option, then go back to the thread/post you were typing and right click on a blank spot under your text - click the paste option and you have added your pic to the message you were typing.
Probably a real long winded explanation but thats the way i,ve made it work for me ..... i'm sure that some of the more computer savvy guys on here will be able to give you a much better explanation.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts