Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Yall

Hey Yall! I saw this site mentioned by someone so I decided to give it a test drive. I have a 1990 F150 4x4. I will attempt to upload some pics if I can get it to work right. This truck is still a work in progress, but that is half the fun right?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome to the site. We love seeing progress pictures so whatever condition it is in we still would love to see what you have. Enjoy your stay! :wavey: The way I load pictures is I upload them to photobucket and they give you the

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard...glad to have you. Enjoy the site and post often.

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
Welcome and enjoy!

We have quite a few service people around here and I take it by your alias that you are another. Thank you for your services to this country. One of my favorite Reagan quotes: "Some peopel wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem"

Welcome to FTF

Welcome to Ford land it's a v good site, quite interesting and helpful to with only a little bs, ok that was me, anyway glad to have more Ford family aboard.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts