Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Skan! What do you think?

ACarbone624

I Love My Ford Truck!
I went over to Tractor Supply this morning to see what they had. They only had 1 for 80-96 Ford trucks. I was going to get a tailgate cap too so it matched but they didn't have that. I had them on in probably a half hour after I got home. smiliegitrdone

100_4142.jpg

100_4143.jpg

100_4144.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
They look good. I like em alot. How much were they?

ACarbone624

I Love My Ford Truck!
Just under $100. I like them alot too. They go well with the rest of the chrome on my truck.

EDIT: Here is a before shot from the other day.....

100_4134.jpg

Last edited:
they look awesome man. keep up the good work. i was in the same boat you and skand were in. my bed rails were all dented and crapped up. well i found someone on ebay that was selling the bushwacker black bed rail covers and i met him and we made a deal for $30. i have since put chrome bumpers, grill, wheel well trim and alloy wheels so maybe now its time for me to step up to chrome bed rail covers like you guys! looks great.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey that looks nice Anthony! I really like it on that darker colored truck. Gotta get that tailgate protector to match :D

andym

Real men are fanatics
My pickup came with a diamond plate tool box and bed rails. The tailgate also has diamond plate on the top but I like the idea of a diamond plate tailgate protector too.

I think my next truck (which will be a longbed) I am going to get a spray in bedliner, diamond plate bed rails, and diamond plate covering the front of the bed and the tailgate protector. That way I can put anything I want in there and it won't hurt it at all.

And Chris... try to keep your neighbor's cock out of your truck pictures, mmkay?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
And Chris... try to keep your neighbor's cock out of your truck pictures, mmkay?
Hahahaha for I second I almost went ANDY!!! WE'RE NOT IN THE LOUNGE, then realized what you were talking about. LOL! You get some reps for that one my friend.

Hey and post up more often will ya!? All the guys from out section have migrated over here now :)

andym

Real men are fanatics
I'll try... I just have to make it a habit now. :)

Kids these days... such dirty minds.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
They look great Anthony, really goes well with the paint, need to take that drop in liner and get a spray in, now that you have that shell off water is gonna get under it and maybe rust where the liner has rubbed, if it has rubbed it. Just a thought.

Mike

Ford Truck Articles