Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Shaun.....

I saw this Ranger on another site I frequent and couldn't help but think about your new Ranger and how you might want to "accessorize" it.:pimp: .....you know,.....make it your own. smiliegitrdone

This particular Ranger hails from New Jersey, Sean's stomping grounds.....Who knows, it may belong to his neighbor...:rolling laugh:

Check this bad boy out......complete with 8" stacks and train horns!!! :shocked:
attachment-2.jpg

attachment-3.jpg

You know ya want it... :p

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I really really really would like to meet that guy and see if his momma dropped him on his head.

That poor Ranger.

The only mods i'm doing to mine is eventually getting rid of the tonneau cover, and those chrome step bars, and adding a bed liner, the top plastic bed rails, and the factory black step bars.

I really really really would like to meet that guy and see if his momma dropped him on his head.

That poor Ranger.

The only mods i'm doing to mine is eventually getting rid of the tonneau cover, and those chrome step bars, and adding a bed liner, the top plastic bed rails, and the factory black step bars.

Speaking of running boards i asked my dad if I could take mine off and he said no :headbang:.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
is it your dads rig?

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I hear ya Taylor. I'm trying to get rid of my Tonneau cover and the Chrome step rails, but mom won't make a decision on it. I think she wants me to acquire a set of the factory over the bed side rails I want as well as the factory black step bars before she'll let me swap them out.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Really necessary for the extra mud flaps behind the factory mudflaps?

I think they would look great on your truck!

lol. j/k.

Ryan, those step bars are factory.

I actually trip over mine all the time. I wanna swap them out for the factory ones because the chrome ones I have on mine don't fit the truck's looks, and literally, I think they're the wrong ones because they're angled up at the front, as well as angled in at the front. Plus, they're overkill for the Ranger.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts