Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Bill another one...... ?

It is only a matter of getting in on a seat sale and having someone I trust take care of the dogs.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
It is only a matter of getting in on a seat sale and having someone I trust take care of the dogs.
Since you're so good at takin' care a dogs, be prepared to take care of FIVE Basset Hounds!

Every time we have guests here, the little charmers spend more time with the guests than they do with us.

The good newz is, even though we live on a steep hill, we actually live on the crest, so walking them around the block (towards the west, that is) is flat as KS

Okay let's take this off the site now.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Get a room, you two. :D

Ryan

Bill they just delivered it and set it on the kitchen table

You're going to have to patient with me as the machine needs cleaning and I can barely read the print...even when it is focused.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Bill they just delivered it and set it on the kitchen table

You're going to have to patient with me as the machine needs cleaning and I can barely read the print...even when it is focused.
Prolly full of grease, dust and grime...the same as mine was.

And...I've been patient with you since 11/4/2006, so a coupla more days (weeks and/or months) won't matter much.

actually he cleaned the outside all up for me.

But not inside where all the reflective stuff and bulb are.

The model is an PCMI NCR 455

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
actually he cleaned the outside all up for me.

But not inside where all the reflective stuff and bulb are.

The model is an PCMI NCR 455
When you're here, you can buy the two ULTRA VII's Ed Butts has for 50 bucks (or mebbe less) for the pair. Then you can package them up, ship them from the Postal Center.

If you ask me to buy them beforehand, that I'll do...but they may sit here till an infant reaches adulthood...if you don't show up. :rotz:

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts