Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Beach....

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Yeah, it's fun to laugh at the disfunctional family sometimes. Like everyone else I'm just throwing out my opinion.

On a serious note, i thought you brought up some very good points. An open door/dialog policy with all members is the best way to prevent a disfunctional family and personal feuding IMO.

Now where did i set that beer downbeer drinking smilie

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Absolutly. The easiest way to create harmony, is have a few simple rules that EVERYONE must follow, from the top down.

I know what your thinking Carl, but Krylon is only 20 so you have to cut him some slack when he goes on his banning spree. :spank:

But since some else is buying the beer, im ready to move on to the beer emoticon

We need a beer thread around here, and Jeff could even moderate it:beer:

No, No, NO. If Jeff moderates the beer thread / forum he will first have to research all the different beers that we all drink. Then he will be to drunk to tell us the pros and cons of each one. Then we will have "The Beer Wars". Then he will spill the beer and someone will have to come along and clean it up. Then he'll recommend that we have a Beer Guru. Then a pissing contest will ensue. Then he'll get banned for pissing up someones leg. (Oops, strike that, wrong site;) )

Then...well, nevermind. Just better not let Jeff moderate the beer forum :rofl:

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Not only that Keith, but by the time all that happens, more importantly, the beer will have gotten warm. :argue:

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
No, No, NO. If Jeff moderates the beer thread / forum he will first have to research all the different beers that we all drink. Then he will be to drunk to tell us the pros and cons of each one. Then we will have "The Beer Wars". Then he will spill the beer and someone will have to come along and clean it up. Then he'll recommend that we have a Beer Guru. Then a pissing contest will ensue. Then he'll get banned for pissing up someones leg. (Oops, strike that, wrong site;) )

Then...well, nevermind. Just better not let Jeff moderate the beer forum :rofl:

Oh my God!.........ROFLMAO..............i didn't thnk about that.

:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:

Kep4

Jäger
Sure, all this talk about beer and I'm not drinkin' until tomorrow. Of course, that's much sooner than Ryan so it ain't all bad. :beer:

I was also thinking about a Missouri BBQ vs Texas BBQ thread. What say you?

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Yeah I can see it now, "Show Me" versus "Don't Mess With Me" definatly going to be a problem there. However if I was going to get involved, KC gets the nod. Sorry guys, just because everything is bigger in Texas, don't mean its better. :beer:

Not only that Keith, but by the time all that happens, more importantly, the beer will have gotten warm. :argue:
See "garage tech tips" for a solution to this problem.

Yeah I can see it now, "Show Me" versus "Don't Mess With Me" definatly going to be a problem there. However if I was going to get involved, KC gets the nod. Sorry guys, just because everything is bigger in Texas, don't mean its better. :beer:

The KW Brisket / Secret Sauce Special beats 'em all...hands down anyway. Usually, my brisket is so damned good folks don't even get to my S.S.S.

:beer:

blacksnapon

Staff member
The KW Brisket / Secret Sauce Special beats 'em all...hands down anyway. Usually, my brisket is so damned good folks don't even get to my S.S.S.

UH-OH, this sounds like an eventual competition! Lets keep all the weaponry at a minimum gentlemen!:rofl:

I'll say... sounds like we need a BBQ MEET COOKOFF *spelling intended*

Somewhere in the Kansas City area seems fair.

Ryan
Of COURSE it does, to you...
Does that rolling rattlecan ever LEAVE the area?

Sheeesh, man skip a few artistic endeavors and blow what you woulda spent on KRYLON to see life outside the range of KCFX...

Tighter'n bark on a tree, is right~

yes.... it's waynesville, not wayne's world. good job, Garth.

I thought this was about BBQ... if it is, you have some STRANGE ideas...
Otherwise, leave your fetishes out of this!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Hey Tommy Boy, notice I'm not the only one that has Special Secret Sauces!! :D :D :D

Yeah but yours is in the cookies...

His is for real cooking.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts