Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Here's Some Pictures

gpz1100

Texas Chapter member
of the bronco i'm gonna sell. next i have to start making a list of everything that's been done to it. gonna be a long list. thinking of starting out at 5000

BroncoRtFt.jpg

BroncoRtInt.jpg

when i get my list done i'll be ready to sell. might be awhile till i get to the list....:devil:

Michigan
Welcome to the forum. Nice Bronk! Not a bad price at 5K. Whats that on the windshield say?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Nice wish mine was that clean.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
One sweet ride. And welcome.

I don't know why but the 92 down body style just isn't getting much $ around here even in good shape. . The newer r still OK .

But as nice as yours is if I had wanted a Bronco the price would be fine with me.

I'm not sure what the texas market has to offer but in CA I doubt that would get 5K. It's a super clean truck don't get me wrong but it's still a bronco. They get bad mileage, they can't tow much, you can't pile as much stuff in the back as a pick-up, the bronco's around here-even the cherry ones have been going for way lower than that.

But if you can get 5K more power to ya! good luck with the sale.smiliegitrdone

gpz1100

Texas Chapter member
5 is just a starting point. i don't expect to get it either, but...who knows?

gpz1100

Texas Chapter member
I put an ad in the local on-line classifieds, same as the one here. Got an offer of 4000 to my 5000 price. I should probably take it. What do y’all think?

gpz1100

Texas Chapter member
when we first considered selling i looked at blue book and the state taxable value(which i think is crap). talked to guys at work and most think around 4-4.5 is fair. guess i'm just being whiny 'bout selling, i know i should but...

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Rule of selling a toy u worked on for a long time. Never enough. Work on him Get $200 more or so .

If u r in a rust free area might be top $.

Here condition makes some people go nuts throwing $

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts