Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Here I come to save the day

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Now there's an interesting take out of nowhere... can one overthink out of boredom? I mean, one who would get bored at their own thoughts would indeed be a boring person to start with, and if indeed you can OVERTHINK out of boredom, then once you are OUT of boredom, you aren't bored after all, so hence are no longer thinking out of it. So what you're REALLY saying is I'm this boring guy who cannot think, right? AHA!!! I can TOO think as I am NO LONGER in the BROWN PAPER BAG!!!
so would you be a cat?! LOL
headscratch.gif

Fellro

Staff member
Damn, someone call that man a snowplow, and drag some chains and a good driver out there!!! yikes! my heads spinning!!!!headbang :rofl:

so would you be a cat?! LOL
headscratch.gif
well, there's an interesting dilemna... My initial response is that no, I cannot be a cat, as a cat not only would have a problem THINKING its way out of a brown paper bag, but would soon discover I have FOLDED THE TOP of the brown paper bag for expedient transport across the river sans upholstery damage. and as such I cannot be a *****, as TODD would ascertain although I am completely convinced his inner psyche has a cognitive assimilation with such humanistic transferences, but he will ultimately find myself completely dissociated with any and all comprehensive references surrounding his implication. In himself will he find the cognitive schema surrounding the allegations.

Chains and tractors will not solve my situation. Time and patience will, but so far I have used all I have been given.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
You know "Mighty Mouse" is going to sue you for stealing his line, Tony.:spank:
"Here I Come to Save The Day" Mighty Mouse

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
your an evil twit alright! LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts