Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hellzzz yaaaaaaa

Blade

Backwoods boy
u still need to get some sound up mike!!!!!! we wanna hear how they sound !!!!!!!

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
I Don't know about the 5 inch stacks, but still looks good.

i think im one of the only one around here that has stacks.. They area amazingly loud! Turbo is crazy! I cant hear my loud tires anymore over the sound of the motor. Id like to take a vid but i have a crappy camera and no high speed internet...

Thanks guys. I like them alot. Glad i went this route

In my area it seems like every diesel truck has stacks lol

i think im one of the only one around here that has stacks.. They area amazingly loud! Turbo is crazy! I cant hear my loud tires anymore over the sound of the motor. Id like to take a vid but i have a crappy camera and no high speed internet...

Thanks guys. I like them alot. Glad i went this route

Well bring it over one day Mike. I think my moms digital camera takes videos and I got high speed. We will get it posted.

Michigan
Yea maby we can plan on doing that tomorrow. Even if you take a video from inside the cab when im driving. That would be awesome

Michigan
I Don't know about the 5 inch stacks, but still looks good.

Yea not a fan of 5 inch stacks on some trucks. But it looks fine to me on mine. Plus they were given to me so i cant complain.

Michigan
im attempting to post up a couple of short short videos so it dont take 3 hours to upload. I gotta get to bed soon lol

Michigan
it froze at 60 percent :( WTH!

Michigan
smokin73

smokin73

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i225.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid225.photobucket.com/albums/dd190/smokin73/100_6207.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i225.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid225.photobucket.com/albums/dd190/smokin73/100_6206.flv">

Ummmmm...FAIL

Michigan
lmao give me a break hahahaha! Sorry gotta bare with me here lol i think i got it tho

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
WOW...that does sound reeeeeeeeeal mean...I actually really like that.

Michigan
starting it up gives me a grin when you can hear the turbo spool up lmao. some times i find myself shutting the truck back off and starting it back up just to hear it again.

Funny when you shut the truck off to because the motor is totally off and you can still hear the turbo spooling down. Really cool, i love em

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
woww, it sounds 1000x better than it looks. Can't believe the turbo is that loud! makes me wanna put stacks on our F-350 hahaha

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
i seen some stupid stacks...not a fan myself

like the guy that used intake tubes off a cat 793 as stacks...there about oh...2 feet around with a 45* bend at the end...look like big floppy ears.

i hate seeing stacks on inline diesel engines...or better yet gassers.

I know the powerstroke is a v8, so is the duracrap but not cummins.

Your truck looks great!..

i must say though, stacks are over played now.. too many people have them.. kind of like lambo doors, so many cars have them and REAL Lambos dont even have em anymore! lol
Like most new rigs dont run dual stacks anymore?

Last edited:
Michigan
i seen some stupid stacks...not a fan myself

like the guy that used intake tubes off a cat 793 as stacks...there about oh...2 feet around with a 45* bend at the end...look like big floppy ears.

i hate seeing stacks on inline diesel engines...or better yet gassers.

I know the powerstroke is a v8, so is the duracrap but not cummins.

Like most new rigs dont run dual stacks anymore?

Why not on a inline motor? Whats the difference between the way they look on a cummins or on a powerstroke? lol

'smiliecrazy'

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts