Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hellzzz yaaaaaaa

Michigan
Howday..

Got home from a snowmobile show saturday nite, called a couple buds over and we installed the stacks on my truck. Had a T pipe made to fit my stacks. Went with the 5 inch stacks i got for free. When i got the stacks they was straight cut with rain flappers on it (Gaheyyy) Well i cut them at a 45 to make them mitre cuts and since they are stainless (not chrome) i polished them at work and they look brand spankin new.

Got done installing the stacks around 3 am and took it for a test drive :) Since they are insanly loud i think i woke up my neighbors that live 2 miles away hahahaha

With my T pipe i can go with bigger stacks down the road, which i might do.

How you all like em?

100_6201.jpg

100_6200.jpg

100_6203.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Not my cup of tea...but they look great!

Michigan
lol not much coal yet.. Im savin for a ZF and south bend clutch first before i do anything like that........ But other than gauges and shes ready to rip!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looks good man...but I've never been a stacks guy either.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Very nice, I have always been a fan of the bologna cut tips. very clean. did you split them in the bed or below?

Michigan
In the bed, with the gas tank theres not enough room to do that under the bed.. Tool box blocks it, and im gonna fab up a diamond plate cover to fill in the gap.

Michigan
yea just drill a small hole at the elbow and it will drain from there. Plus whatever is left will turn into steam. Winter time i dont plan on driving it but if i do i have some coffee cans il just throw up there if we get a pretty good snow storm..

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Love them stacks, the 45 cut is the best out of all the stacks. How does she sound? Lets hear it.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
f@$ckin awesome!!! thats my dream truck right there.. exept mine is black and have different tires and rims

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I've never liked Stacked on any pick up, but they do make a PSD sound ****ing amazing.. You need to install a jake break ;)

Your truck looks great!..

i must say though, stacks are over played now.. too many people have them.. kind of like lambo doors, so many cars have them and REAL Lambos dont even have em anymore! lol

Michigan
i think im one of the only one around here that has stacks.. They area amazingly loud! Turbo is crazy! I cant hear my loud tires anymore over the sound of the motor. Id like to take a vid but i have a crappy camera and no high speed internet...

Thanks guys. I like them alot. Glad i went this route

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts