Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hello

:flag: hows everyone doing this evening? i am new to this site i currently own 4 ford vehicles. 2 ford explores 92 & 94 and 87 f150 trucks one with the 300 six cylinder with about 130,000 and my pride a joy a 302 lariat in mint cond. with 430,000miles and still going strong never been rebuilt.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Nice collection! Let's see some pictures of those beauties :)

Welcome to the site :wavey: And that other thread that you posted is in the Cert'd Tech forum-- only cert'd techs can respond. So in response to your post-- yes you can swap that that manual from the 300 to the 302. You'll need a few miscellaneous parts like driveshafts and a flywheel, but the bolt pattern is the same.

Welcome aboard.

I saw your question about the transmissions. I have no clue. I am sure one of the techs will be along to help with it though.

I only have 2 fords. Should I be jealous?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
:beer: Welcome onboard! Don't jump ship too soon, the inmates have just about got control!smilieFordlogo

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
...... that other thread that you posted is in the Cert'd Tech forum-- only cert'd techs can respond. So in response to your post-- yes you can swap that that manual from the 300 to the 302. You'll need a few miscellaneous parts like driveshafts and a flywheel, but the bolt pattern is the same.

Some other things to keep in mind: When you pick up a V8 flywheel, make sure it's 82 or later with 50 oz imbalance. Then also measure the diameter of the flywheel on the 300. 302's come in both 157 and 164 tooth varieties (13.25" and 14.25" diameter) Depends on what you have for bell housing.

I take it you're parting the 300 so you'll have the necessary pedals, clutch master and slave cylinders, steering wheel, shifter, etc, etc. Have fun.

Welcome to FTF btw!

Last edited:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey welcome to FTF glad you found us. its a great site and most of us are crazy haha

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
welcome :) nice trucks :) picsss!
:post pics:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts