Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello to All

I just became an active member of Ford Truck Fanatics. I live in Columbus Ohio and am retired. I own a 1992, Ford F150, Short Bed 4 X 4. It has about 110,000 miles and of course has a few leaks. I am working on the truck little by little to get it road worthy to be able to go anywhere I want without any worry of it breaking down. I just finished putting on new front coil springs, which was real fun. My next upgrade will be new rear leaf springs. I put in heavy duty coil springs and will be putting in 5 leaf in the rear. Once done with that I have a 3 inch body lift. I would like to have it ready by mid-August to drive it to Oklahoma when my son returns to college. Don't know if I will make it working on it myself while also keeping up with my honey-do jobs. I retired for the second time on April 30th and I have worked harder now then my job. Well that's it for now.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Glad to have you! Sounds like you're really dedicated to that truck. Gen 9's rock :) Welcome to FTF :wavey: Post some pictures fo your truck when you get a chance!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome to FTF! :wavey:

SC
Welcome...Im a newb myself.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts