Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello to All new to site

Hello every 1 Im new to the site and just wanted to stop by and say wuzzzz up . By the way lets all remember the rule of thumb why we all here own the
TOUGHEST TRUCK BUILTsmilieFordlogo . While the competion Dodge is already cummin WE ARE STILL STROKING LOL AND FELLOWS YOU KNOW THE WOMEN LOV THAT LMAO . Well again Im happy to have found this site and look foward in chatting with yall.........

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site. Quite the entrance you made. Oh yeah, and some info and pics on what you drive are a necessity.

Sure will

At this point im trying to post a pic of my truck although seem to be having a problem uploading the pic dont know why . hopefully it will be up shortly . Thank you for making me feel welcome.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
At this point im trying to post a pic of my truck although seem to be having a problem uploading the pic dont know why . hopefully it will be up shortly . Thank you for making me feel welcome.

You can either upload it to the site and then paste the BB code in your poste, or upload it to a site like photobucket and paste the IMG code into your post.

Hey UT I got it bud . It was a bit tricky though . Hey Ive got a question for you perhaps you may know the the answer . When changing the engine oil if one adds a tad bit over the mark it needs to be on the dip stick . Do you know if it would cause the truck to smoke a bit ?

You can either upload it to the site and then paste the BB code in your poste, or upload it to a site like photobucket and paste the IMG code into your post.

Hey UT I got it bud . It was a bit tricky though . Hey Ive got a question for you perhaps you may know the the answer . When changing the engine oil if one adds a tad bit over the mark it needs to be on the dip stick . Do you know if it would cause the truck to smoke a bit ?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Glad to see you got it...and it depends on what your tad bit actually equates to. If it's an inch over the line, yeah it'll smoke, if it's a 1/16" over the line, then no. And I'm not too sure where the middle ground is. But when I overfill, I just crack my oil pan screw and let some oil drip out slowly. When I'm satisfied, I'll tighten her back up. A little messy, but better than any adverse alternatives.

BTW...you can call me Ben

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not a problem man...we're a laid back crowd around here...so nothing really harshes our mellow...hahaha.

10/4 lol THx , Im just getting ready to change my fuel filter out and looking to find a good price on my glow plugs Motorcraft . I called my Ford Dealer and they want $25 buks each ouchhhhhhhhhhh'smiliecrazy' so you know how that goes lol we all know our PMS are the most important factor in keeping our babys going and roaring strong , but by the same token we need to do our homework in finding same quality parts for less . By the way dont know if its true but I heard Ford buys some parts from International then bags or boxes these parts with their Ford lable and logo and goes on to resell them for more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ wow this is why 1 must do their homework

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome to the site!

blacksnapon

Staff member
10/4 lol THx , Im just getting ready to change my fuel filter out and looking to find a good price on my glow plugs Motorcraft . I called my Ford Dealer and they want $25 buks each ouchhhhhhhhhhh'smiliecrazy' so you know how that goes lol we all know our PMS are the most important factor in keeping our babys going and roaring strong , but by the same token we need to do our homework in finding same quality parts for less . By the way dont know if its true but I heard Ford buys some parts from International then bags or boxes these parts with their Ford lable and logo and goes on to resell them for more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ wow this is why 1 must do their homework
The engine is made by international. When they use the international parts, they do use a different bag, but they put the entire thing (international bag and all) into a Ford bag for easier parts identification.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts