Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello there,

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Well I wanted to say hello to everyone I was just told about this site from a good friend and she said come on over and join us, I hope to have a blast on here and make more friends here like other sites that I have,

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Welcome aboard

Just ignore Skandocious...He thinks he is a moderator but it is really just a self imposed title. he has no real power and very little useful information to give out

Snowbunny

Bustin' Ours~Savin' Yours
Hiya Missy!!! Glad you happened along!! Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! Welcome!!!

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Welcome to FTF , hope you enjoy it here.

LITTLESUNRAY

thank you I do hope I do have fun on here lol and thanks Lizz about this site I sent you a respond to the message you sent me about this site ok. Did ya see Mike joined too lol.

Snowbunny

thank you I do hope I do have fun on here lol and thanks Lizz about this site I sent you a respond to the message you sent me about this site ok. Did ya see Mike joined too lol.
Yeah, I saw!! I figured you'd drag him over kicking and screaming!!

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader

LITTLESUNRAY

what heck he ran before I could get here lol, boy I see that this site is funner so far lol

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Welcome aboard

Just ignore Skandocious...He thinks he is a moderator but it is really just a self imposed title. he has no real power and very little useful information to give out

little and i already know chris, if you see this hello chris

LITTLESUNRAY

thanks so far I like this site thanks to a good friend telling me about it (lizz)

Snowbunny

Been meaning to for a while now, Missy!! But, you know, finals week and all,, I've been a little distracted!!

LITTLESUNRAY

yeah how did the finals go for you i know from talking to Georgie that she was going crazy not seeing you while you had the finals lol and I know how being distracted goes lol I can't wait til Friday when I go back to the Dr's I might be able to hear the heart beat then and then they will schedule me my sonagram and then we find out what we are having and how many lol

Snowbunny

And how many??? Good Lord!! You're having twins?!?! Whoo Hoo!! That is so awesome!! I always wanted twins!!!

My finals are all this week, so I'll tell ya how they went next week!!! Ok?? Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! And then I go to work full time!! I am sooo stoked!!

hey Ma'am....join the NY section and you too Mike

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts