Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello from MI, via TX via UK!!

Hello all, recently had a gift from my wonderful wife in the shape of a 1950 F1. Total surprise even though we have spoken about getting one for a long time. Will be a project but for now just keeping it going and having fun along side my FFR Cobra which I finished 2010.
Truck is good from 10' but some one installed a 327 Chevy!! some time back and I have to say it runs sweet.
Recently moved to Traverse City MI from 10 years in Houston. Enjoyed HX but TC is a much more peaceful way of life and though the snow can/will be a challenge we are looking forward to it.
So standby by for a bunch of questions when I get to the rebuild!!

Cheers, John

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Very nice looking truck! Welcome to the club!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Hello all, recently had a gift from my wonderful wife in the shape of a 1950 F1. Total surprise even though we have spoken about getting one for a long time. Will be a project but for now just keeping it going and having fun along side my FFR Cobra which I finished 2010.
Truck is good from 10' but some one installed a 327 Chevy!! some time back and I have to say it runs sweet.
Recently moved to Traverse City MI from 10 years in Houston. Enjoyed HX but TC is a much more peaceful way of life and though the snow can/will be a challenge we are looking forward to it.
So standby by for a bunch of questions when I get to the rebuild!!

Cheers, John

Welcome.

Um, on your Ford.....wow! Beautiful.

How bout some pics of your Cobra?

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Couple of very sweet rides there! Welcome to FTF. Bring your F1 down to the generation 1 forum when you have questions.

I have a 48 F1 that I did a frame-up rebuild back in '99-'01. Then drove it as a daily driver, year round here in nw Montana. A little weight in the back with studded snow tires and they get around pretty well.... of course I run 215 LT radials as they cut thru deep snow better. Enjoy!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts