Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello from Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg NC

SFssft1911

North Carolina Chapter member
Hello,

I'm looking forward to participating in the discussions and fun!

Last edited:

blacksnapon

Staff member
Nice looking truck!

SFssft1911

Thanks for the welcome.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard man...great to have you. I see you already requested to join the NC chapter (I'm the chapter leader)...and your posting pics of your rig. I say this guy is a keeper fellas. Anyway, welcome to our little slice of cyber Heaven, if you get a chance tell us a little about yourself.

And I'd like to give a big thanks for your service.

SFssft1911

Well thank you for the warm welcome. I am a 28 y/o Staff Sergeant in the U.S. Army originally from Alpharetta - Cumming, GA. I am a very active member of three other ford truck sites and I've really enjoyed them all. I've been deployed three times: Iraq Aug 2003-Apr 2004, Afghanistan Sep 2004-Nov 2004, Iraq Aug 2009-Jul 2010. My job is Airborne Infantry. In addition to my job I'm also a part time student at the American Military University studying psychology. Ultimately I would like to become a lawyer and be a prosecutor or a lawyer for victims of violent crimes. I am a proud gun owner and fully support the 2nd amendment. Well I think that's about it if you guys/gals have any questions just feel free to to ask.

SFssft1911

SFssft1911

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I'm with the other fellas on here....thanks for your service and welcome to the site!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts