Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello fellow Fordaholics

I'm new to the site but I jumped the gun and posted over on the Superduty Gen. 1 forum so I've already broken the rules::headbang: ......that's the way I roll baby!

.......anyway, glad to be here and I will be lurking in the shadows and help out when I can....Mcrafty1

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
welcome again... be mindful of the shadows... i tend to fire pot shots into them to root out the evil spirits that dwell in them...

Fellro

Staff member
We have a fairly loose set of rules for the most part, at least you actually did post in the announcement section. I am also guilty of skipping the announcement and go right to the reason why I initially come to the sites...

Thanks all.......these forums are priceless when it comes to the available experience and knowledge of people that have 'been there and done that' and I for one deeply appreciate any and all input I get to the many questions that I ask here and on the other Ford sites I haunt. Oh, and my vehiles are an 07 SDCC with a 6.0 and a newly acquired but not yet in the driveway a 2007 F250 SDSC with a 5.4l I hope to get to NY to get this truck by the weekend.

welcome again... be mindful of the shadows... i tend to fire pot shots into them to root out the evil spirits that dwell in them...
I'll be sure and remember that'hiding_smilie'

Ford Truck Articles