Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello Everyone!!!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
GREAT truck! Welcome home. Hopefully you're as screwed up as the rest of us!! smilietease

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
WOW! thats a nice truck and you have done a awesome job on the resto so far, can't wait to see the end result.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Hi Karen......

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the truck.

The project has been 3 years in the making. The first year or so was slow because of funding and storage issues, but it's coming along in the past year. I really have to get it going though.

Last edited:
i love that blue....Busch beer can blue. excellent

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Hi Buck. I'm one more who likes the color of your truck. I had a new '77 in Dark Metallic Jade that's still my top pick but that blue is a close second.

And of course the body style rocks! A few years ago I found another 77 in decent condition. I've got to get going on it. It'll have a warm 400/C6 when it sees the road in place of the current worn out 351M.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I decided to go with a 521 street stroker for mine (my brother talked me into it). I was just going to go with a 460. I can't wait to see what the stroker does though. Downfall, because of the compression 10.5 : 1, I have to E85. I'm going to see how it runs and what not. Definitely not my original plan, but you know how plans go. I'll have a C6 also.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts