Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Headers, motor mounts.

Big_Texxan

Georgia Chapter member
Searched and searched and no luck what I actually need.

Ive got a 66 f100, short box R/c. Ive got a 351w, and I need motor mounts. But Id like to keep the c4 in the spot its in right now on the original trans mount. Question is, I know what motor mounts will fit, but how far back/forward/no movement, will happen when I do this? Id like to know so I can make one round trip to my machine shop if I have to have the drive shaft lengthened/shortened.

Also, has anyone done a 351w/c4 in a 66 eff series, and ran long tube headers? If so, how was driver side clearance around the steering shaft?

Ive been doing this for a long time, no stupid smart ass answers.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Might want to edit that last line..or put a smilie or something with it...:)

I'd shoot LEB Racing an email...they might know...few guys here are pretty knowledgeable as well, hopefully they chime in.

Searched and searched and no luck what I actually need.

Ive got a 66 f100, short box R/c. Ive got a 351w, and I need motor mounts. But Id like to keep the c4 in the spot its in right now on the original trans mount. Question is, I know what motor mounts will fit, but how far back/forward/no movement, will happen when I do this? Id like to know so I can make one round trip to my machine shop if I have to have the drive shaft lengthened/shortened.

Also, has anyone done a 351w/c4 in a 66 eff series, and ran long tube headers? If so, how was driver side clearance around the steering shaft?

Ive been doing this for a long time, no stupid smart ass answers. :):wavey: thanks

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts