Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

He is baaaaaack! Another premium 4x4!

Who picked the "Toilet Two-tone" color combination. :p

Brown and Yellow.... 'wtf'

Chrome Yellow is more like fluorescent orange

I first became aware of this guy a few weeks ago and since then he's had no less then five "pristine" highboys up for auction, all of which ended early, i don't know the guy so i can't say if he's a BS artist or not but his claims certainly raise more than a few red flags for me, Caveat Emptor!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I first became aware of this guy a few weeks ago and since then he's had no less then five "pristine" highboys up for auction, all of which ended early, i don't know the guy so i can't say if he's a BS artist or not but his claims certainly raise more than a few red flags for me, Caveat Emptor!

Believe it or not...he's toned down his act ALOT in the last 1-2 months. Before he would just flat out lie about what he had...at least now, he can plead ignorance and he didn't know any better.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yes, No Port Hole or Opera windows in those Mustangs Just look at the headliner.. Ford would never allow that look.

Ford Truck Articles