Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Have a look! new pics!

Hey people I just added an album "1976 logger" to my gallery.
Its a 1976 f250 custom I just picked up from Nanaimo B.C. the truck is being shipped via commercial car carrier next week to Edmonton where I will pick it up from there and bring her home.
I don't usually go for the "custom" plain Jane models but givin the scarcity of decent boxes in this part of the country the steel logger box will be installed on a 79 f150 4x4 supercab I am building.
The only thing I do know about the truck is it has a 460 c6 auto 4.10 traction lock dana 60. It was a company truck and has being very well maintained. sorry this is all the pics I have for now until the truck gets to Fox Creek A.B.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Man that's a clean looking rig. I flat out love loggers boxes on these things. Looks great man.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Looks good and clean for the year, like it wasn't used much. The logger box looks like those on Ax Men, or from Australia. Good find anyway.smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

Yes I thought it was a pretty good deal for $1000.00 [original price was $1400.00] and $850.00 to get it here to A.B. Then I will take my car trailer to Edmonton and pick it up there. Whether I keep it complete as is or use the box for my 4x4 I usually put a safety on them and drive for a while. that way I know the good and bad. But when I do that I always get offers to sell. See every truck I buy has a purpose to make something better. But when I found those supercabs with the pristine original red lariat interiors that was the greatest! Sorry I had to put every thing into my gallery but posting pics is still a "no go" for me.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Nice looking truck.
That logger box looks like something that would come from Australia.

From what I understand, it was/is waaaaaaaay more of west coast thing than it is for us east coast guys.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts