Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Birthday taxreliever

Happy birthday Ken - hope you have a great day and get to relax ..... i like what Mark said and reckon you could even get some bonus pay to put towards next truck :) :)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Happy Birthday Ken. Have the day off with pay.

Thanks Mark....not sure that's going to happen! I might leave early or something.

Happy birthday Ken - hope you have a great day and get to relax ..... i like what Mark said and reckon you could even get some bonus pay to put towards next truck :) :)

So, I like the bonus for my next truck thing! :wasntme:

Happy Birthday, Ken!

Thanks Doug!

Fellro

Staff member
Happy Birthday Ken! Try not to work too hard... ;)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Happy Birthday Ken. Have a great day and enjoy the family your kids will enjoy your bday cake. They are your greatest gift.
Thanks Randy! AGREED! That's really all I want; time with my family! :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Happy Birthday Ken, at your age, it's about time to start thinking about what type of depends you prefer.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Hahaha.....41 is the new 21 these days......but that is why I work so hard at staying in shape.....it's definitely downhill from here for sure!

Now that we're in our forties if we walked around on our hands for a while would our bellies migrate back onto our shoulders where they started from??

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts