Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Birthday BKW

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I talked to him yesterday, he said every web site he is a part of has wished him a happy b-day except one. hmmm? it has two of the same initials as this site I wonder who that could be?

he is taking a little vacation and will be back soon.Ed
Geez Louise...thanks guys, the Big Dum...er BKW turned 64 yesterday, so I'm not quite as old as my Packards.

Amazing, 17,000 + posts on t'other site, not a peep oughtta them.

Meanwhile, FTF, a site just on F150's (which I haven't been on for over 2 years), two Titan forums and two other Ford forums sent me cards.

Kinda makes me wonder what some site is doing besides counting their money.

Last edited:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
You're lucky I don't have your number. I wouldn't have hesitated to call and sing happy birthday! :p

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
You're lucky I don't have your number. I wouldn't have hesitated to call and sing happy birthday! :p
Waal, I just P/M'd it to ya, but pal-eeze don't call and sing, I don't wanna lose my lunch!

Last edited:

Meanwhile, FTF, a site just on F150's (which I haven't been on for over 2 years), two Titan forums and two other Ford forums sent me cards.

I have instructed you what to do numerous times.. now is the time to listen to me :)

D

did you listen to my songs in post 25 ?

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
Just shows you how heartfealt, and family atmosphere we have here, unlike the other sites you mentioned...

You're just 2 yrs older/wiser? than my dad. I'd pictured you to be older like a grandfather... Well, think of it this way, as you made your wish blowing out the candles on your birthday cake, I just saved you two of those wishes. Thank God I'm younger than that Tyl guy portrait me to be, and thank God I'm not Tyl's grandfather.

Tyl

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
did you listen to my songs in post 25 ?
Uh...no, I didn't. Is it a requirement? :rotz:

Next time I call you up on the Ameche (one has to be really old to know what Ameche refers to, and why), I'll play a coupla ditty's on the piana, you can sing along.

Prolly every dog within earshot will start a howling! :rofl:

Sorry Dennis, I couldn't resist!

Last edited:

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Next time I call you up on the Ameche (one has to be really old to know what Ameche refers to, and why

I know. It refers to the telephone. Why do I, the 18 year old, know that? I have no idea. I had to google it to find out why it's called that though.

Apparently, Don Ameche played Alexander Graham Bell (the dude that invented the telephone) in the 1939 film "The Story of Alexander Graham Bell".

There. I learned something today and now all us young guns know what Bill's talking about.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I know. It refers to the telephone. Why do I, the 18 year old, know that? I have no idea. I had to google it to find out why it's called that though.

Apparently, Don Ameche played Alexander Graham Bell (the dude that invented the telephone) in the 1939 film "The Story of Alexander Graham Bell".

There. I learned something today and now all us young guns know what Bill's talking about.
After Ameche played that role, peeps started calling their telephones Ameche's.

Give that man a kewpie doll! (= that's another oldie)

I tossed in some reps, too.

btw: Don Ameche played one a the old pharts in Cocoon.

Last edited:
My song was that Bad ?

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
My song was that Bad ?
Dunno Dennis, I didn't listen to them, sorry.

How many times have we spoken on the Ameche?

5, 6, 7 times?

What do I have to keep telling you to do.

Speak up, cuz I'm deaf as a post.

00BlueOvalRanger

Old Fart Sharpshooter
Geez Louise...thanks guys, the Big Dum...er BKW turned 64 yesterday, so I'm not quite as old as my Packards.

Yikes!!!!!!! 64. . . that's old!
(And I thought that me being 54 is old!) Now, I don't feel so old. :)

You old phart!:wavey:

But then again. . . 64 ain't THAT old.

Keith

You didn't :(

Well then click the links and give a listen...

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Waal, I just P/M'd it to ya, but pal-eeze don't call and sing, I don't wanna lose my lunch!

Well Bill I had you chalked up as one of the smart ones here on the forum...But after hearing you sent your number to Tony:rotz: :rotz: I just don't know anymore...

Hope you don't have one of those video phones. Might wake up to Tony giving you a private strip tease...

OH BTW Happy B-day. Sorry it's a bit late.

Ford Truck Articles